CEO and Founder
0438 228 883
Coach Founder and Principal Leanne Drew-McKain is a highly experienced and sought after communication strategist in the public and corporate sectors. She equips CEOs, managers and public sector leaders in communication, media, public speaking and influencing skills, critical case-making and negotiation.
As a leading communication coach, Leanne is highly regarded for her unique ability to build organisational communication culture and develop highest order communication capabilities in leaders and teams—creating her own coaching brand and suite of products and services that are forging a new and needed place in the business marketplace.
Leanne is a talented communication strategist who has steered a litany of complex external communication, marketing and publishing projects for state and local government and private sectors. She is well-versed in shaping internal and external communication strategy within complex organisational and policy contexts, drawing on her background and research in communication and applied neuroscience.
She has held both internal and external consultative roles as a strategic communications advisor, senior editor, journalist, feature- and copy-writer. She has serviced the public, education and publishing sectors—cultivating a client list spanning state and federal government departments, transnational publishers, universities, schools and training organisations, corporates, large and small-to-medium enterprises and not-for-profit organisations. Leanne leads Coach’s team of consultants and business staff leveraging a background that includes:
- creating and implementing communication and engagement strategies for government
- coaching and enabling for leaders and strategists at executive-level
- facilitating, public speaking and communication coaching.
- designing tailored coaching and development strategies for organisations, leadership teams and individual clients
- developing content and writing products including strategies, news media, speeches, web content, science features, complex reports, policy and information content for private and government sectors
- senior editing roles and commissions in state and
- private sectors.