Dr Glenys Drew
Director, Coach Culture
0419 643 626
Dr Glenys Drew’s extensive research and practice has profoundly benefitted the field of Organisational and Leadership Development in the education sector—delivering highly regarded organsational culture building expertise at the University of Queensland (UQ) and the Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Brisbane, before joining Coach. Glenys holds a PhD in organisational and executive leadership development, BA (Hons) in Communications and Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.
Glenys is a recognised leader in facilitating 360 feedback processes in a way that maximises leadership learning and growth for 360 candidates.
She has some 12 internationally refereed publications in this field. Her many consultancies in Australasia are highly reviewed with repeat invitations to provide:
- strategic advice to CEOs
- guidance in performance management appraisal and development
- coaching managers in giving feedback and mentoring.
Highly regarded in her field, Glenys has:
- provided invited talks on leadership development in Australia and overseas (New Zealand, Hong Kong and Italy)
- designed and delivered a range of workforce and short and longitudinal leadership programs within Education, Local, State and Commonwealth Government and community and not-for profit sectors
- designed leadership programs for Women’s Executive Development Program, Australia; Anglican Schools Commission; and QUT
- Authored papers include invited book chapter (Drew, Glenys M. ‘An Exciting Journey of Leadership Learning: A Case Study of One School’s Leadership and Action’ in Perspectives in Leadership, 2013: Nova Press, NY)